Graphene Intelligent Physical Therapy Musical Pillow
|FOB Price:||US $52.5-63 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $52.5-63/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GIT-ZT-001AX
- OEM: Yes
- Trademark: GIT
- Specification: 58*35*12cm
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, MSDS
- Delivery Time: Within 30 Days
- Transport Package: Gift Box
- Origin: China
1. The product uses new, high-tech graphene material as the heating element;
2. The far-infrared radiation emits from graphene has the similar wave length of that emit from our human body, both about 6~14μm, which can have a resonance together thus to get physiotherapeutic effects.
3. The heating generatedfrom graphene i uniform and planar, and it doe not produce any electromagnetic radiation; hence it is safe and comfortable.
4. The product is quite safe as only a low voltage is required to drive the product;
5. Surface temperature of the heating film can rie to about 35ºC within 10 seconds;
6. It has steady performance, small power change, and long lifespan;
7. Intelligent temperature control, to meet the needs of different temperature for variety of users under different environment;
8. Sleeping aider function: an intelligent pillow with music, enable you to enjoy music as with the invisible headphone. To help you avoid the sharp, convex, squeeze and other trouble caused by the wired headphones.
9. Slow rebound memory function: The wave curve design coupled with ergonomic design are used in the seating area. Thus to fully fit the curve from the skull to the spine, to have all-round care for the cervical spine.
Basic Technical Data:
Brand: Graphene Times
Name: Graphene Intelligent Physical Therapy Musical Pillow
Material (Cover): Polyester fabric with white chequer (100% polyester fibre)
material(Inside): White Polyester knitted fabric
Heating Material: Graphene Heating Film
Heating Technology: Far-infrared
Operating Temperature: -20ºC-80ºC
Operating Humidity: ≤ 85RH%
1. People who likes playing Majiang games;
3. People who suffer from Cervical spondylosis, periarthritis and other muscle strain in shoulder and neck part;
4. office workers who sit at a desk and need to use computer and mobile for a long time;
5. People who has muscle strain and stiff st the cervical part.